At this time, no additional orders for bio-pellet reactors will be accepted. I am actively working to open a Local Fish Store: Sanctuary Aquatics in Oshkosh, WI. Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/Sanctuary-Aquatics-454347235046677/
Uncategorized - (Comments Off on Bio-Pellet Reactors Retired)
Uncategorized - (Comments Off on Some tips to ensure success with your biopellets)
- • Remove any BioBalls from your system.
- • Ensure you have at least 1lb of “live rock” for each gallon of system water volume.
- • Use High Grade pellets. There are some that have a lot of filler. I personally recommend Dr. Tim’s.
- • Use Bacterial supplements to promote a healthy and diverse bacterial population:
- ‣ Probidio
- ‣ Korallen Zucht ZeoBak
- ‣ Fauna Marine Bakto Blend
- ‣ Fauna Marine Ultra Bak
- • Adjust your reactor so that there is a GENTLE tumble but the pellets are not climbing into the water column of the reactor.
- • Allow a new reactor 4-6 weeks to start achieving results in your system.
- • Enjoy Nutrient Reduction Success!