At this time, no additional orders for bio-pellet reactors will be accepted. I am actively working to open a Local Fish Store: Sanctuary Aquatics in Oshkosh, WI. Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/Sanctuary-Aquatics-454347235046677/
Author Archives: stevenlund2
- • Remove any BioBalls from your system.
- • Ensure you have at least 1lb of “live rock” for each gallon of system water volume.
- • Use High Grade pellets. There are some that have a lot of filler. I personally recommend Dr. Tim’s.
- • Use Bacterial supplements to promote a healthy and diverse bacterial population:
- ‣ Probidio
- ‣ Korallen Zucht ZeoBak
- ‣ Fauna Marine Bakto Blend
- ‣ Fauna Marine Ultra Bak
- • Adjust your reactor so that there is a GENTLE tumble but the pellets are not climbing into the water column of the reactor.
- • Allow a new reactor 4-6 weeks to start achieving results in your system.
- • Enjoy Nutrient Reduction Success!
Introducing the only reactor on the market built for the tough job of fluidizing All In One pellets. This monster is built tough, with enough water pressure to fluidize nearly 2 liters of pellets! Order one today and save money in the long run, as you can employ a nitrate and phosphate reduction method all in one reactor! Contact me via email today to set up your order.
All models from this date forward will be equipped with laser etched logo caps which feature a “set and twist” function for ease of removal and installation. The acrylic for the caps and flanges will also follow a sleek new color scheme that is attractive and appealing. This means you can proudly display your Aqualund in place of your family room television! Just kidding.
Originally Posted on Aquatic-imports.net:
“I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first. Aqualund came into my store promising me that he could reduce my nitrates from their insane level of 80PPM in my 600 and 400 gallon FOWLR systems within weeks. I didn’t believe it since I had been trying everything, with no success. But I trusted him, and he seemed really passionate about what he was saying. As you can see from the pictures, we definitely followed a progression as our nitrates improved. For the first 2 weeks I saw no change in the nitrate levels and began to be worried. However, in the last week I have seen a decline in PPM values on the order of 5ppm on a daily basis. I am now resides at about 15ppm Nitrates in both of my large FOWLR systems respectively. To sum it up: The Aqualund Bio Pellet Reactor works, and I have proof! I am also the only one who carries them. Come and get one today!!”